February 12, 2009

Napoleon, Sanchez, and Mongiello

  

I found these pictures, take for Numero Korea Magazine by Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello, while browsing through one of my favorite fashion related websites FotoDecadent. They're amazing, and after spending more time on the sight I can't believe I had forgotten this website for so long. I was glad that I had re-explored my bookmarked websites the other day. The mix of Marie Antoinette and modern is eerie and beautiful.

Photography is a skill I'm really jealous of, but after a few altercations with the arrogant bitch of a photo teacher at school, and an unsuccessful photo class at a local arts college, I have resigned myself to staying an ammeter. 


5 comments:

Romeika said...

A mix btw Marie Antoinette's lovely frivolity with a touch of french revolution. Lovely pictures, such a great idea!

Mónica said...

the make up is so beautiful! photography is based on practise, I guess it is the only trick for that...

Susana Rodrigues said...

I love that 3rd photo
****
Su

yiqin; said...

I wish I can take photos well too. I adored those photos too!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

the photos are so gorgeous!