February 10, 2009

Bad Kitty


  
dress: free people; scarf (around waist): vintage; shoes: neiman marcus outlet; headband: urban outfitters

Hello Kitty is officially out today! It is on the website and also in some stores. Along with the collection MAC released this video. I love the surreal Alice in Wonderland feel - seriously creepy!

Inspired by the video I put together my own Alice in Wonderland look. I think I want to wear this to my birthday party next month...


me and my kitty!

dress: free people; scarf (around waist): vintage; shoes: neiman marcus outlet; headband: urban outfitters

7 comments:

lady stardust said...

i love that dress !! (:

cute blog btw .

xx

alexia

kaitlyn said...

cute dress, i love free people.

Camilla said...

thank you so much, dear!
your comment really cheered me up and it was exactly what i needed.....
hope you have the best of days!!!

(i think you look really pretty in the last picture!)

Xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love those heels! You`re really pretty too :).

Much Love,
Carlita

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Great shape to your dress. That commercial rocks.

Lexie said...

i love the texture of your dress!

Romeika said...

What a fun video, and it does remind me of Alice in Wonderland.. Love the dress!