February 14, 2009

My Valentine: Hello Kitty



lipglass: (left) she loves candy, (right) sweet strawberry

lip conditioner: popster

lipstick: most popular

blush: tippy

My Hello Kitty by MAC stuff arrived on Friday and I couldn't have been more excited! I've been talking about this collection FOREVER! I love the colors, they're not all exactly what I was expecting, but the surprises just allowed me to step out of my comfort zone, and try some new things, which I love!

The lipstick is a beautiful raspberry color, and the lip conditioner is a really cute hot pink. It's much more pigmented than i expected! The blush is a nice hot pink - the only draw back is that I have to apply it very lightly or else I look like a 13 year old, allowed to wear makeup for the first time.

I wish I could take better pictures but I put my camera on the stairs for a minute, and it slipped 3 stairs onto concrete and since the focus has been a mess. Initially the lens wouldn't open, but I took an exact-o knife to the zoom lens to help smooth out the bumps. Now it makes loud noises when it opens or zooms, and can't focus picture.

If anyone has any recommendations for a good point and shoot camera I'd really appreciate it.

I will miss you Cannon Power Shot...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh that blush and lipstick color look divine!!

Connie Hsiu said...

oh my! you gotta let us know if you like it!

Theresa said...

how cute :)

yiqin; said...

Unfair! It will not arrive in Singapore till March :(

Hemaly said...

Those cosmetics look so cute!
Thanks for the comment. :) I love your blog as well.

Anonymous said...

ooh, so jealous of your hello kitty make-up! so sorry your camera is giving you trouble. i quite love mine. it is a canon A590. my dad picked it out, and he's a photographer, so i know it's a good one.
xx
chloe

Penny said...

i didn't know hello kitty did make up!! :O :O
the camera i use is a Samsung NV20 and it's really good. 12 mega pixels, really big screen on the back, it's quite small and it has a manual option too!

Baybay Mama said...

OMG, you were cracking me up when you said your kitty was thrown out of your room because he peed on your shoes.
So hysterical.
Great post! I love hello Kitty.

Anonymous said...

Sweet, you must let me know the details at some point. Like how long the lip gloss lasts etc etc.

You should get a Rebel. Those things are badass. I myself am still going with my canon power shot sd630.

Thanks for your comment! :)

What is Reality Anyway? said...

ahh! amazing!!

Anonymous said...

yay for hello kitty!! I almost got the whole collection! Lol! I got 5 of the lipglass & 5 of the lipsticks :)

Raquel said...

love the lipstick! my sister would envy you so much since she is a super Hello Kitty fan ha!
I'm sorry for your camera, I also need to get a new one.
plus I guess I didn't told you I love your log's name!
have a nice week!
xx

Angela said...

oh cute!

Unknown said...

Oh My Word, I didn't know MAC were doing a thing with Hello Kitty. It all looks so wonderfully Pink and Girly and Bright, I am so very very jealous. Mmm, i bet it looks glorious on. x

VanessasRunway said...

oh jealousy! how fun!