July 12, 2009

this is where i call home

 
shirt: madewell, skirt: ae, belt: vintage, shoes: steve madden, bag: BCBG

Yesterday me and some friends headed into Philly for shopping and dinner. It really is a very under-rated city. There's tons of art and shopping and really amazing restaurants. I mean what else would you expect from the city that gave you the constitution as well as the Urban Outfitters trifecta (UO, Anthro, and Free People). Sure, maybe we're a little dirty and have a problem with violence and poverty but we are also the second largest college city in the US! Next year I'll be living in the first largest college city but I'm sure I'll miss the beautiful city I've grown up in.

15 comments:

jane st. clair said...

i really like that skirt and was surprised ae made a high-waisted style. (or maybe you're just wearing it high-waisted?) i love the yellow and blue together.


http://baleenplates.blogspot.com

jane st. clair said...

i'm leaving you two comments like a stalker. :/

i just wanted to tell you that i'm doing a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. NO PRESSURE to enter at all. just wanted to tell you. :)

Samantha said...

yes yes i love yellow with blue!!!!

indeed i'll help you out,what college will you be attending this fall? i know the city like the back of my hand :]

Samantha said...

email me we'll talk boston skeeyup@yahoo.com

WILDFLOWER said...

The colours of your outfit look gorgeous!
Thank you for stopping by WildFlower xx
I would LOVE to visit Philly! Im also really inspired by ballet, how amazing it would be to design costumes for dancers.

C said...

Love love the color combo!!

Damsels said...

lovin this color mix babe xx

JuanitaTortilla said...

Ooo... where is the first largest college city? Do tell!

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to visit Philadelphia..it looks so pretty. I love your outfit in these pics especially that electric blue skirt..gorgeous! Thanks for your lovely comment.

lily x

DaisyChain said...

I love blue and yellow together

Monica said...

It looks beautiful out there in Philadelphia. I hope to visit one day. I like your outfit.

Aline said...

you look so cute, I love this!

AsianCajuns said...

I love the blue and yellow on you- so cute!
Cath went to philly for a conference last year and loved it (she also brought back some awesome stuff for me from Sailor Jerry).

kaitlyn said...

love love love this outfit

Raquel said...

you look great, gorgeous outfit.
x