July 20, 2009

these boots are made for walking

I ordered two pairs of boots from Free People and was more than excited when they came. They're both adorable and exactly what I've wanted - low boots that can be worn with pants, skirts, or shorts. Oh and both pairs were under $100.

I wore this outfit to do a little dog sitting with a friend and then I met another friend for gelato. The town I live in is historically Italian and there are two different places where you can buy gelato within a block of each other. The Gelateria we were in was so adorable - the owners wife was working the counter that day and she chatted with a friend in italian while me and my friend enjoyed gelato covered in a shot of espresso. yum!

18 comments:

C said...

I want some!! LOVE the white jeans!

Samantha said...

deffinatly amazing boots!

jane st. clair said...

ooh! i like those!
xo,
the little violet dress

Sher said...

Nice boots! And oh how I miss Italian gelato!

AsianCajuns said...

Oh I love the shoes that free people have on their site. Those boots will be a fantastic addition to your closet.
You are rockin' those white jeans!

Danielle said...

Cute boots. I definitely need to get a pair of black boots.... And white jeans.

eednic said...

cute pants and boots!!

Isquisofrenia said...

you look so awesome, ive been dying to get some white pants too!!!

thanks for your comment!

Lauren and Jennifer said...

Great outfit!!!

Monica said...

Aw, I want some new boots now. I've been to a gelato cafe before. It was delicious.

Aline said...

you are adorable and so are your boots!

Unknown said...

Perfect boots!

Mom Fashion World said...

nice boots sweetie!
oh, i lover gelato so much!

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oooh those boots are gorgeous and I love them with the white skinnies and grey tee!x

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

cool boots, love the outfit!

Unknown said...

Love your boots and your pants look so good on you!
XOXOX
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 240 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that exact brand. The prices seeking the boots are about 340 pounds on every page. But finally I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?