April 14, 2009

Control Freak

So, I'm incredibly stressed out. I have been for a while. Luckily, Prom is Friday, and once that is over much of my stress will be alleviated.

Until then I will be obsessing over my hair and makeup.

Scarlet Johanson is too beautiful - but the orange eyeshadow?

Considering my vintage dress I thought a modified bee hive (as seen on ScarJo above) would be the ideal choice. Hopefully my hairdresser will have her own suggestions. I'm so lucky to have someone I trust to do my hair, she's been dong my hair ever since I was in middle school.

I'm going to MAC to get my makeup done. I had my makeup done at MAC last year before prom and it was amazing! While I know they'll do a fabulous job and be able to get my skin looking flawless and my cheeks rosy and beautiful it's hard for me to give up all that control to someone I don't know. In the end I know it will be worth it.

All of the stress of prom will be worth it...

11 comments:

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

Prom is so fun, I miss getting all dolled up for it! MAC always does great makeup, you'll be in safe hands :) xo

AliceSeagull said...

I like that orange eyeshadow. Whay don't you like it? :(
And it will look great with your dress!

Natalia said...

I actually really like the orange eyeshadow - it makes blue eyes pop like crazy.

Flashes of Style said...

lovve this hairstyle!

Rylie said...

that eyeshadow is a little scary. I think it's more of party make-up then red carpet.

I hope you have an amazing prom, I'm sure you're going to look great
:)

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

you will look fabulous!! make sure the share the photos ;)

Annabel Wendt (LoveMore) said...

good luck with prom honey! i am sure you will look stunning! and MAC - great choice :)

xxx bel

Unknown said...

love her hair here!

kaitlyn said...

mmm. i can definitely visualize the hair and the make up and the dress coming together. a realllyyy sexy cat-eye with a nude lips would be awesome. aww, i'm so excited for you!!!! i miss prom!

Aline said...

she is so pretty it hurts!

Anonymous said...

I do not even understand how I ended up here, however I
assumed this submit used to be good. I do not realize who you might be but certainly you're going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

Here is my website Nike Free Run 2